Chimani helps you plan, navigate, discover and socialize on your next park adventure.
* works without a cell/wifi connection (because there usually isn't one in the park!)
* collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest
* expert-written details on more than 270 unique points of interest (POIs)
* GPS-enabled map that works without a cell/wifi connection and downloadable for offline use
* sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
* photo gallery with more than 85 park images
* descriptions of 73 hiking trails
* information on restrooms, picnicking, camping, bicycling, and other in-park activities
* "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
* Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols
* Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events
* Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national and state parks, visit www.chimani.com.
Requires an initial Internet connection to download photos and offline map (either Wifi or cellular).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Baxter State Park by Chimani is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-31. The program can be installed on iOS.
Baxter State Park by Chimani (version 4.1.1) has a file size of 81.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.